Garmin xero

I waited on theLabRadar due to the cost, complexity and issues people were having. Sure am glad I did. The Garmin gives me more time shooting and less time futzing with
The technology. Like most Garmin products,
it just works. For the gentleman talking about the manual, it is just a very simple pamphlet.
Easy to read and understand.

Unfortunately, in this case, I use an Android. So when I export the CSV from Shotview, I can save on my phone as a CSV. But when I open it, as a CSV, I can open it Google Sheets or Microsoft 365 Excel. Both are limited feature and do not appear to have a print function or ability to save in Notes. No matter what, I don't see how I could get around the formatting. Maybe saving directly to Notes doesn't create a formatting step...???

I do wish Garmin had included a default session report that could be printed from ShotView on your phone. I know why there is a CSV file that can be downloaded but that requires exporting, sending to my email, opening my laptop, opening in Excel, formatting, then sending to printer. Most of the time I just want a printed record to be able to refer back to. A one click option in Shotview to print a session report would make it so easy.
Just take pictures of the garmin screen & then print the picture, a 3 step process basically. Edit the picture if ya want

Garmin is the way to go. Over the years (a lot of them) I bought, used and still own a couple of the cheaper chronos. Then decided to reach for the heavens and bought an OEHLER 35P. It's still the ultimate Chrono (in my opinion) but set up is kind of a pain, especially on public ranges. Then I bought LABRADAR. It's still a damned good Chrono but has its issues and is a problem especially on busy public ranges or when using suppressors, airguns, etc., kind of touchy. I've had the Garmin for almost a month. I've used it along with my other chronos finding it pretty much in lock step with LR and 35P readings. Much easier to use. Set up is NOTHING. It reads anything you put in front of it with no extra gear or special treatment. It's compact. I used an empty Trijicon RMR plastic case for its safe place. In a word it is THE "BEST" Chrono I've ever used bar none. (Still love my Oehler ! Lol)

So I am able to print the Garmin file from notes on my phone but am not able to add text to any "clean bore, cold bore, or shot notes".

image.jpg