Garmin xero

So I am able to print the Garmin file from notes on my phone but am not able to add text to any "clean bore, cold bore, or shot notes".

View attachment 556004
Nice. If you edit/add clean bore , cold bore or Notes in Shotview, it should save it that way when you export the CSV file and then print it with those changes. It does when I export the CSV and email it to myself. When I open it my laptop, it's all there.
One thing it doesn't do, is if you add cold bore/clean bore in Shotview, it removes those shots from the AVG, ES, and SD calculations. But when you export it, those calculations include all shots regardless. It even says that when you print it out.

I'm kinda old and not a techy guy so I may be married to the manual for a while

It's pretty simple. 4 buttons across the top. Up, down, back, and enter.
Enter (farthest left button)
Rifle
Enter
Arrow keys to select one of two velocity ranges
Enter
I always skip the bullet weight option
Then I let it sit on the screen that tells you where to place the Garmin until AFTER I've closed the bolt. Sometimes it thinks it sees velocity when you close the bolt and it really likes to see velocity when you let the AR bolt slam closed.

I don't use a computer for any of my load data. I do everything from my phone and IPad. I've not tried on my IPad yet. I imagine when I do I'll figure it out. Just need to import the data to one of my apps that will allow me to edit it.

You just gave me an idea. I built my load data spreadsheet in Numbers. I exported it to Excel so I can use it on a PC BUT... I have Numbers on my iPad. I can probably open the original spreadsheet on the iPad and add data to the sheet at the range.

Nice. If you edit/add clean bore , cold bore or Notes in Shotview, it should save it that way when you export the CSV file and then print it with those changes. It does when I export the CSV and email it to myself. When I open it my laptop, it's all there.
One thing it doesn't do, is if you add cold bore/clean bore in Shotview, it removes those shots from the AVG, ES, and SD calculations. But when you export it, those calculations include all shots regardless. It even says that when you print it out.
I just discovered that you have to click the shot and not hit the edit function. When you click on the shot it then lets you add CB, CB, and Notes.

Unfortunately, in this case, I use an Android. So when I export the CSV from Shotview, I can save on my phone as a CSV. But when I open it, as a CSV, I can open it Google Sheets or Microsoft 365 Excel. Both are limited feature and do not appear to have a print function or ability to save in Notes. No matter what, I don't see how I could get around the formatting. Maybe saving directly to Notes doesn't create a formatting step...???
just download a CSV file reader from the app store, you will then access the files and can save them to internal or external memory cards. I use Android and have zero problems

Did you receive the external battery too? Looks like a good deal.
Got it buddy!Man it is small.Trying to figure out what buttons to push.
The wall plug is a 5 volt dc plug.I also got a plug for my truck to charge it.Some days I spend all day at the range so I wanted the Power Bank just incase the power runs low.The base unit was 599.99 and the one with all accessories was only 611.99 so for the small difference I got the extra stuff.

Holy cow. This thing is sweet. Been loading for a long time with an optical and didnt want to spend the coin on a lab radar given the quirks and the magneto on the barrel was a problem for me. This thing is worth every penny. Garmin hit a home run.
I have been using mine for a couple of months and love it.
I ran it side by side with my Lab and the Lab missed one shot and the Garmin got them all. They all measured within 10 fps of each other.
I wish the ES was on the main screen, but it doesn't, so I'll just do the math on the main screen to get it.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the easy setup and it slips into my range back instead of something much larger and more setup time.
Garmin hit a home run with this one.

Got mine today too CaptDru.Trying to learn my way around on it.I was told it was small but it's much smaller than I had imagined.
You will get to use yours before I get to use mine as we have cruddy weather on top of us right now.