Gap 7wsm 50bmg .308 1012 yard (video)

Skyking

Official LRH Spponsor
I have been taking friends and family out shooting over the summer. Thought I would share with you guys some of the fun we have been having. And a view from the office of my real job.

The Gap 7wsm still blows me away just how good it shoots. My dad was even shooting it left handed. Hoping my new Bighorn action 7saum AI can hang with it. The 50 BMG is a Christensen arms with a McMillan action, that a friend gave me with 30 rounds to get the DOPE for him. He just wants to say he has a gun that can shoot a mile. Still working on the mile thing. They are fun to shoot about twice. I hate shooing it. We where getting a kick out of watching everyone shoot it. SO we end up getting it to 1000 yards. We did manage to hit the plate a few times.
It was cool to see the flight time difference between the .308 & 7mm on the doubles shot. The .308 wouldn't even take the paint off the target. He was shooting old military ammo though. Make sure you at least watch it in 720p or better.
ENJOY!!!
Cory

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no problem watching the video. I just clicked on the youtube logo in the bottom right corner of the embedded video and it opened it for me in a new page. The power of the 50 cal hitting the plates at 1k is unbelievable compared to the 7mm.

Skyking were you guys shooting out west of Utah lake?

Thanks guys! Glad you like it. It is kind of fun putting these videos together.

Yep that is Utah Lake in the back ground.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts