Ga precision reamer ? New build

Jnm300ultra

Hi guys just ready to have Gap build me a Non typical rifle. It's their hunting rifle. I'm looking to shoot Barnes and Berger bullets from 165-215 grain bullets. I live in California and have to shoot Barnes since I hunt on fish and game land. I know the Berger bullets will shoot better when I'm not hunting in California. My main question is this possible to have enough free bore for the Berger215-190 and still be able to shoot Barnes 165 -180 grain Tsx? I didn't think to ask Gap when I was talking to them this question, just thought someone might know. The RIFLES specs are 26 inch Bartlin barrel 1-10 twist fluted with a micro bastard break. The trigger is a Timney trigger at one and a half pounds. Templer action Pacific tool & guage bottom metal and a bell and Carlson stock painted black with gray spiderwebs and sniper grey coating.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts