front mount muzzle up sling

andym

I'm looking for opinions and sources for the system that hangs the butt stock off the belt and the barrel in front of the shoulder. I've only seen them on hunting shows.

Thanks for any help,
Andy

I'm looking for opinions and sources for the system that hangs the butt stock off the belt and the barrel in front of the shoulder. I've only seen them on hunting shows.

Thanks for any help,
Andy

If you are talking about the gunbearer made by kifaru - I have used it extensively for a long time and have found nothing better. It really shines if your packing meat on your back to have both hands free and not worry about your rifle. After a couple years using it I started leaving my rifle sling at home - don't need it.

I used the kifaru gun bearer this year as well. It is a great system. A little noisy to unlatch the strap that holds the barrel, but probably less so than pulling a rifle and sling off of your shoulder. I had no issues hiking with it and even crawling under high deadfall was not a problem. It is my favorite new piece of gear.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.