• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Forum member??? Or scammer??

Though it does seem pretty easy to try and scam online forums, fraudulent fellas beware when you try to jack guys that like to shoot things from far away! gun)

I have been lucky with my purchase from LRH. I bought a stock from Jim in Cali a couple of weeks ago and shipping was great. Sold one to Sledder recently and that was smooth also. If there was a way to get a feedback score that would be nice.

As an initial step, maybe we can start a "good guy list" and it can be "stickied" in the gun section as a few other forums did before they got a scoring system on their site.

Then if you have a good transaction with someone, you can at least post a reply in that thread, no matter what the transaction was for. Some people still don't post feedback on some sites and, on others, people are insane about the feedback score.

I'm a savage rifle owner and am over on another forum often that has a good guy list and it serves the purpose well.

Something simple but probably need a moderator, and only "good guy" posts. We don't need to start any trouble with anyone. That's what we have lawyers for.