• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scammer

Here's an email I got from him today. Said he called the Post Office & it was delivered. Not true

Read the shipping information I highly suggest you go **** yourself I escalated it to PayPal and told them what it's for, I got confirmation yesterday it was delivered that's why I never paid the refund request idiot do you think I'm stupid or something? ****

First of all, buying guns is banned thru PayPal. Surprised this forum hasn't made it against forum rules doing the same. Once they found out a firearm purchase was paid for thru PayPal, you won't get a refund from them if something goes bad, even with Goods & Services. First mistake. Second mistake is not doing a feedback check. 525.00 lesson learned. The one positive thing is, you don't have to worry about getting F_ _ _ _ _ by someone one this site buying a scope for that gun.

Last edited:
Awful to hear and I've been there myself. PP literally hates the arms community and why would anyone support their business is beyond me. I guess convenience over country allows some to sleep at night!
Again sorry to hear about ur lesson!
R

Awful to hear and I've been there myself. PP literally hates the arms community and why would anyone support their business is beyond me. I guess convenience over country allows some to sleep at night!
Again sorry to hear about ur lesson!
R
PayPal is the only safe purchase method short of FTF purchases when you use Good and Services. Your money is 100% guaranteed unless firearms are purchased. That's why people use PayPal. No easier than a check or MO but zero guarantee you'll ever see your purchase sending a check or MO.

First of all, buying guns is banned thru PayPal. Surprised this forum hasn't made it against forum rules doing the same. Once they found out a firearm purchase was paid for thru PayPal, you won't get a refund from them if something goes bad, even with Goods & Services. First mistake. Second mistake is not doing a feedback check. 525.00 lesson learned. The one positive thing is, you don't have to worry about getting F_ _ _ _ _ by someone one this site buying a scope for that gun.
Probably true most times but I know a guy that got ripped off through PP and they refunded his money. It was a scammer on Gunbroker. I was pretty surprised they gave his money back because he told them it was a gun and had to show them all the info.

Probably true most times but I know a guy that got ripped off through PP and they refunded his money. It was a scammer on Gunbroker. I was pretty surprised they gave his money back because he told them it was a gun and had to show them all the info.
I'd almost have to believe that was years ago. Had a buddy that bought an action through PayPal and it was a scam and he lost his money. He did it through goods and services, that was about 2 years ago.