follow up shots with suppressor

Now the first shot is faster, rather than 40 fps slower? Not a hunter, cold bore is never a thing, myself and all my friends start a range day with a shot at a 10" pc of steel at 500 yards, usually hits, it's like a buy in.
Then go about our business.
See my latest response. I think there was some user error in my first data set with the bayonet slipping. I feel a little dumb.

Since these two data sets were consistent I have more faith in them, especially after watching the velocity jump 500fps and noticing the bayonet slipping.

Since these two data sets were consistent I have more faith in them, especially after watching the velocity jump 500fps and noticing the bayonet slipping.
One of the reasons I went to a wiser mount and now a labradar. I had issues with my bayonet moving and causing issues. I just check it often now or use the lab. I prefer the lab, rarely have an issue.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.