floating and non floating neck turning tool/lathe

Don't overthink it it works fine for me I'm sure it would be better to know the angle match it and have other cutters but like I said I've had no problem for several years
Here we are worrying about a certain angle of cutters what about machines where you're using two different pieces in your hands I just don't understand how that can be precise at all

Here we are worrying about a certain angle of cutters what about machines where you're using two different pieces in your hands I just don't understand how that can be precise at all
The donut factor.... is the culprit. However, why would that be a concern other than in a Weatherby ?

Would like to go with a hand held instead of a bench set up. Running out of room to store this stuff. Guess all the handheld one with .0005 adjustments are up there in $$. PMA has blemished neck turners. 115 verses 135.

Would like to go with a hand held instead of a bench set up. Running out of room to store this stuff. Guess all the handheld one with .0005 adjustments are up there in $$. PMA has blemished neck turners. 115 verses 135.
That is exactly what I do not want or do not trust to be accurate I want a mini lathe I guess

I use a KM,benchrest friend recomended.I run down to touch shoulder,my pilot is a inside reamer