Flatest shooting AR cal.??

I converted a 6x47Lapua to 6 Creedmoor in an AR 10. That is fantastic with handloads. But, Hornady ammo sucks! The primers blow O U T ! I even have an adjustable gas block. Everything works (factory and reloads) in my bolt rifles; but the Hornady ammo won't work in this AR10. Tried another brand and they didn't blow primers, but the long pointy bullets would not feed. But I'm very happy to shoot my reloads in it! I have shot the 6 CM at 970 yds. and it is flatter and more wind resistant than the 6.5 CM. Very accurate too!

I built a 6.5 CM on a AR 10 platform and 6.5 Grendel's and they all shoot great. I want to build something that won't go to the bottom of the list in a few years. It seams that every couple of yrars a new improved cartridge comes out! What's next?

I built a 6.5 CM on a AR 10 platform and 6.5 Grendel's and they all shoot great. I want to build something that won't go to the bottom of the list in a few years. It seams that every couple of yrars a new improved cartridge comes out! What's next?
The trick is to build something the meets your needs and not get caught up in the latest greatest trap, it just increases your cost for something that is more than not just splitting hairs anyway.

I am wanting to build on the AR 15 platform that's using my spare parts I have accumulated. I have an 6.5CM that I built last year that shoots to my expectations. PS I have 2 Grendels also

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.