First build action

I suggest you get the action that meets all your requirements. If you need to save a bit more $$ to get it, so be it. The action is the heart of the rifle IMO. I haven't had hands on experience with the Stiller.
Agree with your statement.

Don't know about the current Stillers, but not that many years ago they were a choice for a lot of GS. I owned three or so rifles with that action and one chambered in 7 LRM was the most accurate rifle I have ever owned.

I suggest you get the action that meets all your requirements. If you need to save a bit more $$ to get it, so be it. The action is the heart of the rifle IMO. I haven't had hands on experience with the Stiller.
Well this will be for hunting obviously and in a 7 prc. What other requirements do I need that I don't know bout other than tighter tolerance ha? I don't want the worst but I don't need the top of the line, somewhere in the middle would be great.

Here is my input. Rather than spend $700 on a Proof carbon barrel, go with a SS barrel and spend the extra $$ on the action or stock/chassis. There are quite a few contours that will give you enough meat to thread for the suppressor without adding too much weight. You can flute it to save a bit of weight and still spend less than a carbon wrapped barrel.

I would go ARC or Terminus myself.

It would be great if you could handle them before you bought them. I understand that it may be difficult to put your hands on all of them, but it sure would make me feel better before I bought it. Do you have a gunsmith you will be working with? That would be the first thing I would do before ordering the action.

It would be great if you could handle them before you bought them. I understand that it may be difficult to put your hands on all of them, but it sure would make me feel better before I bought it. Do you have a gunsmith you will be working with? That would be the first thing I would do before ordering the action.
Yeah I have one in mind I just reached out to see if there was a time that I could go and talk with him. Fairly close too so that helps. Hopefully I can get to the shop and see what he has around and get my hands on one

My advice would be to list the features that you are after, or are considering, rather than listing actions. My experience with these listed, and others is that they will all act as foundations for a rifle that will probably shoot straighter than the shooter. Don't get too hung up on marketing hype. Tighter tolerances on a hunting rig aren't necessarily a desirable thing. Here woukd be the list of priority things for me:
1. Interchangeable bolt head.
2. Controlled round feed or not.
3. Less than 90 deg bolt throw (banging knuckles on scope in stressful situations with 90 deg)
4. Ease of feeding. So available magazine cuts for said actions so you can feed and shoot long for cartridge bullets.
5. 7PRC on a SHORT/MED/LONG ACTION.
6. Availability of shouldered prefits.
7. Rem 700 footprint for availability of parts.
8. Bolt head options.
9. 'Looks' related stuff.
10. Availability.

Okay I have decided to get a rifle built. So far I am thinking Proof sendero barrel at 22" this will have a banish 30 suppresor on the end. I'm thinking a Christensen mpr chassis or hunt 26 if funds allow. Caliber will be 7prc what I need help deciding is the action. Would like to keep it under 1k for the action ha if I don't set a budget I will definitely end up spending more than I wanted. I already got a alot of feedback on here for the ones below but I can only get one (for now). What is going to be the better option below?
Options:
1.Defiance classic
2. Stiller ????
3. Mac Brothers ??
4. Zermatt Origin
5. ARC Coup De Grâce Bolt
6. Tikka action
Any other I need to look into or disregard
22" is way to long with a suppressor, especially the Banish 30.. I have one and it sucks in the 7" configuration and is mediocre at best full length.
I'd go 18-20" max in a mdt 26 with a light contour ss barrel.
If you aren't already committed to the Banish 30 I'd strongly suggest going with a better can!

My 7PRC is a Zermatt TL3 with a Proof prefit barrel and I have been happy with it so far. Its my third action from Bighorn/Zermatt and have never had any issues. Compatibility and parts availability for the Zermatt stuff is great right now, and the last couple actions I bought through Altus instead of having to wait like I did with my first one. Fits 700 stocks and uses 700 triggers without a hanger. Floating/interchangeable bolt head with CRF. Cut for an AICS magazine and I use the Accurate Mag 300RUM mags for 7PRC (needed a little break in). There are a lot of great actions out there, but the TL3 and Origin are both great choices, so the Origin would serve you well.

Obviously going shorter with a suppressor in mind defeats the advantage of the Proof prefits. BSF barrels will make shorter prefits if that is something you are interested in or want to take advantage of. I try to avoid taking my stuff to a gunsmith if I can just do it myself.

22" is way to long with a suppressor, especially the Banish 30.. I have one and it sucks in the 7" configuration and is mediocre at best full length.
I'd go 18-20" max in a mdt 26 with a light contour ss barrel.
If you aren't already committed to the Banish 30 I'd strongly suggest going with a better can!
I didn't think it was that bad of a suppresor. Is this a common thing for other folks that have tried the Banish 30? What do you use for a magnum cartridge then?

I didn't think it was that bad of a suppresor. Is this a common thing for other folks that have tried the Banish 30? What do you use for a magnum cartridge then?
I have a Silencerco Hybrid (now called the hybrid 46). I use it on everything from 204 ruger to 300 WM, to 35 Whelen to 450 BM. I love it, and I have had it for about 6 years now.

I'm personally an enormous tikka fan if you're not loading out long action cartridges past saami coal

I sold my customs and went to tikka money aside I prefer them