First build action

soyshaun

Okay I have decided to get a rifle built. So far I am thinking Proof sendero barrel at 22" this will have a banish 30 suppresor on the end. I'm thinking a Christensen mpr chassis or hunt 26 if funds allow. Caliber will be 7prc what I need help deciding is the action. Would like to keep it under 1k for the action ha if I don't set a budget I will definitely end up spending more than I wanted. I already got a alot of feedback on here for the ones below but I can only get one (for now). What is going to be the better option below?
Options:
1.Defiance classic
2. Stiller ????
3. Mac Brothers ??
4. Zermatt Origin
5. ARC Coup De Grâce Bolt
6. Tikka action
Any other I need to look into or disregard

On your list, don't discount the CDG action, I built on a few of them this year, and two were for myself. They are really nice, especially for the price. Others-

Terminus is a fantastic action, I always keep a few on hand, no complaints.

Had saw that as well. Think that is a stiller receiver with PTG bolt. May be wrong. Was thinking about trying one as well for the price. Have read good and terrible things about dealing with PTG though.

Price is good on the aero solus and saw a few sites will do 10-15% off. But have noticed a few people 'picked one up to try' and then moved it and stuck with other brands. Not sure how to take that.

Had saw that as well. Think that is a stiller receiver with PTG bolt. May be wrong. Was thinking about trying one as well for the price. Have read good and terrible things about dealing with PTG though.

Price is good on the aero solus and saw a few sites will do 10-15% off. But have noticed a few people 'picked one up to try' and then moved it and stuck with other brands. Not sure how to take that.
What is a PTG bolt?

I suggest you get the action that meets all your requirements. If you need to save a bit more $$ to get it, so be it. The action is the heart of the rifle IMO. I haven't had hands on experience with the Stiller.