First antelope and did it with revolver

It became personal with this buck when I managed to stalk close to him twice during bow season and missed twice. First time I rushed and second time I ranged 40 while he was still bedded and I was low z probably picked range from some grass. It was 55, not 40. Arrow went under him.

On the day of gun opener I saw some nice bucks but I wanted to try to get this one first. I saw him in the same area and managed to get at around 100-125 yards. My 44 mag BFR did a great job. Heart shot and he didn't go 10-15 yards before he collapsed. It ended up being 109 yards.
Good job. The last elk i shot was with my 454 Casull. 170 yards, In my opinion hand gun hunting is true hunting. Not like these guys that brag about shooting an animal at say 800 yards or so.

It became personal with this buck when I managed to stalk close to him twice during bow season and missed twice. First time I rushed and second time I ranged 40 while he was still bedded and I was low z probably picked range from some grass. It was 55, not 40. Arrow went under him.

On the day of gun opener I saw some nice bucks but I wanted to try to get this one first. I saw him in the same area and managed to get at around 100-125 yards. My 44 mag BFR did a great job. Heart shot and he didn't go 10-15 yards before he collapsed. It ended up being 109 yards.
Good job. Way to stick with it and success for your efforts

Well done!