Finally the Piffle is ready to go!!!

Shooter264

Well after having a stock on order from HS since 3/12 it finally showed up. I shot this gun in an older Hs silhouette stock and it consistently shot a little less .5 moa off the bench at 100 with minimal load development. Can't wait to go boom some more. Specs below
Rem xp100 action
Chambered in 6x47 Lapua. 1 in 8 twist Brux.
HS varmint stock
Charcoal cerekote
Leupy 6.5-20x50 scope
Currently feeding it H4350 and a 105 JLK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 156
Threads sometimes yield interesting things. I have that same exact scope on my Benchrest 223. It has to be one of the clearest scopes I've ever owned.

I'd kind of wonder how hard it is to hold against recoil.

Recoil of the pistol is very mild with the brake and the fact it weighs 8lbs. I can actually shoot the scope with a full field of view holding on to the gun with one hand and squeezing the rear bag with the other.

Sweet that's my next xp build. I have one in the same stock inleted for a bull barrel but it has a stock 7 br barrel on it so time to true that action coat it and add a bull bbl. mine is the yellow stock so may have to go black ceracoat rather than the stainless sook but this is a great example. Well done.

yea they are awesome, and every bit as accurate as my rifles. also where i am in a shotgun and handgun only area they allow me to hunt far while still playing by the rules. Just ask my 2 XP 6.5wsm:) gun):D:cool:lightbulb

maybe they arent that common to be carried by most retailers. if so they work great. i have 3 6.5 wsms and they are all insanely accurate and really fast. good to see you again.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.