Went to my local Cabela's and saw these:
Bought a brick of each.

Attachments

• 20221110_175932.jpg
    20221110_175932.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 227
Went to my local Cabela's and saw these:
Bought a brick of each.
Not bad prices in today's market for SR Primers for $89.99 per Brick.
I called CCI last year and asked why so much more for Br-4 opposed to regular SR. They said that they have a stringent QC for the BR-4.
Not a good answer.
Look at these $60 differences. SR for $0.89999 or 9 cents per primer and BR-4 for $0.14999 or 15 cents per primer. An increase of 60% WHAT???? for extra QC???
At least there are Primers on the shelves.

here's your resource for hard to find components
(just a click away, and refresh your browser when you go back to check again)

good luck.
:)

my local shop finally had some large rifle cci's in stock. $13.xx per 100. also only allowed 1 box per day/visit. first time i've seen those in years.

Wish some LRMag would show up. I'm getting nervous.
Before the first ammo panic set in I always bought primers, be they 209, LR, LRM, SMRFL, SMRFLM, minimum of 2k at a time and in the case of HG primers 5k at a time.
Bought so many forgot how many I had. Was worried I didn't have enough SMRFL/M (as I sold some to a friend in desperate need) after I bought my son and I bolt guns in 450BM and was looking to buy at least 1k when while cleaning AND organizing one of my storage cabinets usually for bullets only I stumbled across 2000 CCI 450M SMRFL magnum primers I forgot I bought. Now I'm GTG on SMRFL/M's.

This prompted me to do a complete audit of all powders, primers, bullets and brass I have on hand.
Was surprised how how much powder and primers I forgot I had bought.
Then all loaded ammunition I have on hand. Again was surprised by just how much 22lr I have shot in 2022. Came across a no limit sale on Norma Tac-22 at under $4/50 with free shipping on orders over $150 and bought a truck load.
Now since I invested in some great 22lr semi-auto rifles and HG's, quite a few steel targets and DIY clay bird holders save for my AR's my boys and I hardly shoot any of our CF rifles anymore. The 22lr rifles and HG's are just so much more fun.

65 to 80 max , there are plenty , they aint gonna stop charging too much until we stop paying it

especially off gunbroker

200 % inflation , um no ... 100 % greed

I called CCI last year and asked why so much more for Br-4 opposed to regular SR. They said that they have a stringent QC for the BR-4

they used to only be 8-10 bucks more per k ...