Some primers in stock

My apologies for the glaring oversight I received an email from them notifying me primers were back in stock never occurred to me to check country of origin of supplier as I've only ever purchased one firearm related item from Canada and nothing else.
Also never bought anything from this particular company so someone must have sold them my contact info as I still am rather certain I didn't sign up for thier email notifications
BTW I am a proud American born and raised Yankee

It isn't anti-american shipping it is because there are to many hurdles to get through to ship these things across the boarder. Midway will not ship anything to Canada because of these same hurdles.

Good thread, our brotherhood sometimes end up in arguments but seeing us being civil is a welcome. When the stress of Covid and tomorrow's election is over it is time to party.
P.S. i fell for the Canadian primers over a month ago when web searching, heartbreaker.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.