Finally... green light to start shooting

dgarrett

After almost a year of not being able to shoot. My Doctor finally gave me the green light to start shooting my light recoil guns... And if the X-rays are good in Febuary I will be released to shoot what ever I want... After 9 spine surgeries I can't bend my body enough to shoot prone anymore. I have a lot to do. I collected another 4-5 guns since I was able to shoot and all of them need load workup and drops... I even let my membership to the gun range lapse... Oh well things are looking up. This is a good Xmas present a few days early...dgarrett

That's great news Dave. Glad to hear you are mending a bit. I know it has been a long road for ya. So we need to get together this spring and bust some long range killer rocks.

Jeff

I am going to set -up P-Dog hunt on a private ranch in Eastern Montana if you want to go...I will let you know when I have the details... Dave

It's good to hear your recovery is moving forward. A few of us are in a similar boat, post anything you learn on the road back.

The place we might get to go supposable has 1000's and 1000's of them... When I talk to them again I will ask if it is possible to get around 814 of them lined up in a straight row so you can use the Terminator at the coveted 1000 yards.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.