Fellas, this one kinda hurt.

Somebody is doing a happy dance over that win for sure! I'm happy for them and hope they have a great time carrying it. They can make a few stories about how they "scored" on a great deal to tell their friends.

Treat yourself to, a .243 Win., Tikka T-3 and you'll start to feel, a little bit,.. "Better" !
I HAD one of those, #1, Ruger's in 6 MM and the Rifle would do, a good "Cold Bore" first shot or, two,.. THEN, would start "Walking" the Bullets.
They DO look Sweet, tho !

I have really been want a Ruger no1 lately. I have no real use for one....but when has that ever stopped me before.
I figure out what is the most I would pay for something in an auction and just put it in. It kinda eases the pain when you don't win.

I feel your pain!

3 months ago I bought a like new Ruger M77 MKII, .243 stainless, paddle stock, circa 1999 for $380 at my local Cabello's store. It was in the rack for less than 1 hour, then by fortune I saw it. It will soon be a quick twist .22-.250 - this might offend some Ruger fans. It might have had some worthy collector value but I just had to have another .22-.250.

There will be other deals come along…but that was a great deal. Try to substitute the memory of this one with some other great deal you made. Every time you think about this one.