• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 215M primers

Theres better ways to shoot guns at about a 1$ a shot to stay in practice.
Ask yourselves when this all started if everybody would have just said Hell no for 2 or 3 months would we still be where we're at now? 2.5 years later.
Thats the biggest difference and the internet between the last 2 times

There in lies the problem, nobody NEEDS primers. THEY ARE A WANT!!@
Do primers get you to work, fill your belly or your kids? Roof over your head pay your grocery bill, do i need to go on.
Maybe the bullet and powder people could stop making bullets and powder since there are no primers to go with them. I'm good on all stuff, but I could take primers if the price is right. I have Fed 215 magnum and Remington 9 1/2 magnum to trade first.

Maybe the bullet and powder people could stop making bullets and powder since there are no primers to go with them.
I've got probably 20,000 20 cal bullets and 10,000 17 cal I bought at on the avg 40.00 per 500 that I shoot the **** out of thats a drop in the bucket to what most of you are shooting cost wise and have a blast and is challenging on sage rats instead of spending 5,000 a year shooting up high dollar components and going through barrels.
Ever thought why air rifles are becoming so popular.
And I do have the SR primers to match my 17 and 20's

There in lies the problem, nobody NEEDS primers. THEY ARE A WANT!!@
Do primers get you to work, fill your belly or your kids? Roof over your head pay your grocery bill, do i need to go on.
There were a number of years I hunted to fill my freezer, and it was cheaper to kill a number of deer (splitting expenses with a couple of others in the family) than a single trip to the meat counter at the grocery. Those days are past, and the deer counts are down a bit from the harsh winters and a few other things, so I can't feed the family exclusively on game any longer.
I'd hate right now to be one of those guys; forced veganism is just wrong.

I've got probably 20,000 20 cal bullets and 10,000 17 cal I bought at on the avg 40.00 per 500 that I shoot the **** out of thats a drop in the bucket to what most of you are shooting cost wise and have a blast and is challenging on sage rats instead of spending 5,000 a year shooting up high dollar components and going through barrels.
Ever thought why air rifles are becoming so popular.
And I do have the SR primers to match my 17 and 20's
I enjoy shooting pneumatic rifles but pretty tough to hunt with them at any kind of range. Even for small game. They are becoming popular for big game in the larger calibers. Never had an interest for that. They are fun and challenging for targets out to 100 yards tho. I've shot clay targets at 100 yards very effectively and consistently with my .22 caliber air rifle. Even kill bigger small game with it. Range is the shortcoming of air rifles. The pellets being so light loose a lot of energy very fast and don't start out real fast to begin with. Patience will be required waiting on primers. I'm certain they'll be coming back but the wait is the hardest part.

Theres better ways to shoot guns at about a 1$ a shot to stay in practice.
Ask yourselves when this all started if everybody would have just said Hell no for 2 or 3 months would we still be where we're at now? 2.5 years later.
Thats the biggest difference and the internet between the last 2 times
Same reason that not many deer live to get older and bigger. If you don't shoot that so so buck, the guy over the next hill will.

This is my point VLD there is alot cheaper ways to practice than banging away with magnum rifles especially in these times.
My sniper nephew told me when he was in sniper school they pounder into them trigger control and breathing you can do that with any rifle

Same reason that not many deer live to get older and bigger. If you don't shoot that so so buck, the guy over the next hill will.
I agree last time I shot a deer with less than atleast a 4x3 has been many moons.
I'll pop a slick head before I shoot a little forky or basket 3

Anyway if we stuck together more we wouldn't be paying these outrageous prices or arguing about it.
We are our own worst enemy and this shooting i love is going down a bad path.

This is my point VLD there is alot cheaper ways to practice than banging away with magnum rifles especially in these times.
My sniper nephew told me when he was in sniper school they pounder into them trigger control and breathing you can do that with any rifle
Yep agreed. I love shooting my 17 HMR in fact it's been my coyote rifle this past winter. Also my .223 has been a companion as well. I have literally thousands of rounds loaded for my 223s.

If you dont think this is killing this sport think again, its going the same way as Nascar. I already know 2 people who have quit because they can't afford it.
The younger generation have know idea, remember you will be alot us age someday.
One guy on accurateshooter even made the comment if you can't afford to shoot you need a different job, is that what this is coming too. YEP!!
well said