• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 215M primers

Brunos has CCI BR-2 large rifle $950 for a case of 5000 no hazmat fee, sales tax or shipping. That's $190/K I'd take some, but not at that price.

Last edited:
But does somebody need that $50,000 RV? Or do they want a $50,000 RV?
Nope they want it just like we all want components for shooting. Everything is gone out of control. I'm talking simple tent camping (supplies and camp site fees). All going up equally the same as primers, powders and components.

Brunos has CCI BR-2 large rifle $950 for a case of 5000 no hazmat fee, sales tax or shipping. That's $190/K I'd take some, but not at that price.
.19 per primer. It's high I know but why is it that people will spend .40, .50 and .60 per bullet but not .10-.20 per primer. You need both. I get the brass cost acceptance cause you get a dozen loads per piece or more. People even willing to pay 100.00 per pound of powder or more. People just don't like primers going up in the same way. I'll go 100.00 per 1000 on primers right now. I have thousands for now but once I get under 2K, my price will double if I need them.

But does somebody need that $50,000 RV? Or do they want that $50,000 RV?
Try a beater truck with 200K + miles and a hail beaten camper... that's what a lot of people are running. Then you have the 100K+ rigs going into the busses that start at 200K and you ask yourself where they found a golden goose. It's a have's and have nots world lately.

Try a beater truck with 200K + miles and a hail beaten camper... that's what a lot of people are running. Then you have the 100K+ rigs going into the busses that start at 200K and you ask yourself where they found a golden goose. It's a have's and have nots world lately.
But did they find the golden goose? Or the golden noose?

My point is I worked hard for what I have and this is pocket change
I've worked hard all my life as a Logger, mason and oil field worker but does that mean I can't try and leave it better for the next generation. Once again flopping down these ridiculous prices are im doing my grandson any favors?

Recent Posts