• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal 215M primers

Dosh

Found a box of 1000 215M primers, but the gouger waists $80. Are they that scarce? I've not seen any in my area for a year and a couple of friends have had them on back order for 8 months. I have a 1000 std 215. What do you think?

Let that ------- dude rip someone else off !!

Regular 215s will suffice well enough. I highly doubt if you or I can possibly ever notice the difference.

That's 2x the going price when an "honorable" dealer or seller has them in stock. I have been very successfully using LR primers for competition since the shortage began and see absolutely no difference between them and the match primers in accuracy, velocity, or ES.

That's 2x the going price when an "honorable" dealer or seller has them in stock. I have been very successfully using LR primers for competition since the shortage began and see absolutely no difference between them and the match primers in accuracy, velocity, or ES.

I don't fault folks for trying to make a few bucks. I also don't play the game.

The perception driving the price (marketing), is over the top. Proceed as Greyfox suggest, set your standards for the parameters important to you. I'm guessing you can meet them with alternative products.

Somebody else may be able to benefit from whatever difference there may be, but I'm not.

I'm sure this won't help or make you feel better. But, I am waiting on my .260 to be finished and the only item left for me to get was some 210m primers. I had been looking for these Pink Unicorns for a long time, and then found some on Gun Broker. I paid 100 dollars, plus shipping for them. I swore I would never do that, but I just had to have them.

I

I was on several list for 215 mag primers, and 2 1/2 years later Graf and sons called and said your primers arte in. I had ordered 10,000 primers for myself and brother.
Until I got them I used CCI250. Are the 215M primers worth waiting for my answer is yes buts like everyone else this is my opinion.

I'm sure this won't help or make you feel better. But, I am waiting on my .260 to be finished and the only item left for me to get was some 210m primers. I had been looking for these Pink Unicorns for a long time, and then found some on Gun Broker. I paid 100 dollars, plus shipping for them. I swore I would never do that, but I just had to have them.

I

Br2 primers works the best in my 260.