• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 215M primers

I've ordered from them several times and received my order within 7 days (includes weekends). 1 time it was shipped the next day from date ordered. I have plenty of cci250's (my go to mag primers), but decided to give these a try.

Not cheap, but currently available. This is a real business, I have been there multiple times.

Sadly, that is the average going price nowadays if you can find them. Some people will try to convince others to stop paying the high costs and not buy them until the prices drop. Sorry, but those days are long gone. The bottom line, one must pay the fee to play. Thanks for sharing.

Ed

I've ordered from them before also- no problems getting what I ordered in a timely manner.

I didn't look up their reviews, but you also gotta consider the date the reviews were posted--, during the 20-21 covid era--- lots of companies had bad reviews for ability to ship in a timely manner, as long as the customers were eventually refunded I just consider it a past problem that the whole market went through.

Arm or Ally is another place I've bought primers at and a place in MT, ID or WY. Not sure which state, but from 1 of them (Republic Arms.....I believe).

Recent Posts