Fear and Greed Have Sales of Guns and Ammo Shooting Up - WSJ.com

He had better stick with his 401k, for when the FBI shows up on his door step after Pres BHO makes a few pen strokes, his collection will become worthless. Does anyone really think they will let us keep our weapons that will be sold to drug dealers in Mexico. At least that's what they said on NBC this morning.
db

What do you hear about the SATF (second amendment task force) formed of a bipartisan group of congreemen and senators that have enough votes to block any gun legislation? I do not know anything about it other than in an email I got from a memeber of congress.

I think that Fienstien knows she does not have the support. I suspect there will be a price drop on AKs and ARs in a while when the awaited shoe does not drop. I think we are probably safe for at least 2 years depending on those election results we may just get to keep using lead un-microstamped bullets for a while:)

Not trying to hijack, but microstamped bullets!!!!. The hardcore criminals that this is supposed to help control, could buy a bullet puller, file and press with bullet seater. Just like filing off serial numbers of the gun. The government will do anything to get more tax money from us.What they should really be trying to police is the banks and credit card companies have been running wild for years instead of bailing them out.

Yea that microstaming stuff has basically been stamped out too:) Not only is it not feasible, it would not help a **** thing. I cant believe that crazy bill got introduced in as many states as it did. It got hammered down pretty quickly. Hopefull one less threat at this point. Thanks NRA.
I hear you on the financial corporate governance also.

Not trying to hijack, but microstamped bullets!!!!. The hardcore criminals that this is supposed to help control, could buy a bullet puller, file and press with bullet seater. Just like filing off serial numbers of the gun. The government will do anything to get more tax money from us.What they should really be trying to police is the banks and credit card companies have been running wild for years instead of bailing them out.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.