• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S. Rem 700 Action

azsugarbear

Gently used Remington 700 action for sale. Long action, right hand with magnum bolt face. No bottom metal or screws, just the action itself with factory trigger. It came off a first generation Sendero in Rem 7mm Magnum. Judging from stock and barrel, it had been shot very little. Sendero bolts are lightly jeweled and this one shows little wear. I was going to use this for a new project, but I decided to go with a caliber requiring a standard bolt face, so no need for this one. Besides, I'm now the new owner of a 277 AM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif $310 shipped to CONUS.

The action has the matte finish you find on first generation Senderos. The color appears to be more matte black than matte blue.

Sugarbear, Do you have an E-mail address?. I have a couple of questions.

Sugarbear,

Good luck selling your Rem 700 receiver. My intention for this reply is to simply say if you have any questions concerning your newly aquired 277 AM feel free to contact me anytime at the e-mail address below in my signature.

You will be happy to know you have one of only two total 277 Allen Magnums in existance!!! Pretty rare beast you have there.

Again, if you have any loading questions for this round feel free to ask anytime.

Kirby Allen(50)

Hi Karl just seing how it is going?

Give me an email if it is still there in 2 weeks and as stated i will take it i was also wondering what the diference to have the thing sent Express Air if it is still available then . Only get the Quote if you have it then and you will get it to me that way.

Cheers Bill

Will mine make only 3? Of corse we gotta do a .260 first! I BET YOU KNOW WHAT IM DOING HERE! Nevermind sounds like it wont help me fiftydriver will it not work for your .277? If not would it work for the 7AM or the 30AM?