F class and my critter gitter

rdsii64

This past weekend I shot in my first F class match. I must say that trying to hit a 3 inch cirlcle from 600 yards in the wind is great practice for trying to hit the vitals of a game animal at range. I had way to much fun. I now have the confidence that my critter gitter will get the job done. Now I just need practice and more practice.

For what its worth the load I shot was a 50 grain vmax bullet backed by 25 grains of powder. Its COAL is 2.326. This little pill love to be pushed hard.

I can't wait untill the 2010 season. Nothing like trying to hit a something the size of a jar lid to practice for varmint hunting.

f-class is a blast as long as you do not take it too seriously. It can become a lot of work and a pain. Just do it for the enjoyment and the practice and it is a great helper in preparing you to make long range shots on animals.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.