exporting a stock from the US- Can I do it ?

Down Under Hunter

Can I export a std rem 700 Manners stock out of the States without any export paperwork ?

I have done this before but with all the extra red tape I dont want to buy one and find I cant get it.

Any help please

DUH

Chas1

Rather than rely on an opinion here, I think it would be best to go directly to the horses mouth so to speak and ask the manufacturer of the stock that question.

Down Under Hunter

Rather than rely on an opinion here, I think it would be best to go directly to the horses mouth so to speak and ask the manufacturer of the stock that question.

Chas,

I am buying off a private person so it might be diiferent.

I have done this before and been all cool, but somebody told me as of start of July you need one ? Not sure what though ?

DUH

Chas1

Here's a link to the appropriate U.S. agency that should be able to answer your question. Once you open the link scroll down to: firearm general questions and you will see an email address. Send them an email with your question, make sure to be clear as to what your inquiring about.

ATF Online - Contact

Topshot

DUH,

Give Tony Trotski from the stalkers club a ring. He just got two Bell and Carlson stocks imported only about two months ago.

I asked him about it as I was thinking of getting one sent over for my .25-06. He said they came in the mail no problem without any permits etc.

I have his number, if you want it, give me a PM...............Norm

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.