Excellent news about Coppermelt!

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple"> FWIW, Canada has pretty strict safety rules. But neither the US nor Canada require toxicity data on solvents.... </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually that is incorrect. Employees (GG for instance) must have "ready access" to MSDS's while they are in their workplace. No offense to GG, but any company too bush league to keep up their web site won't get my vote of confidence. I've fleshed out a test to determine if 26 degree baume ammonia damages stainless steel barrel. The chemists want me to also test a leading conventional copper remover. I'd love to test CopperMelt but I doubt they even have a working phone if they can't keep their web site up. Web site hosting is cheaper than a monthly phone bill. I'm going to publish an article about copper removal and I can't hardly say the only source is the trunk of GG station wagon (even if it's really his truck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple"> FWIW, Canada has pretty strict safety rules. But neither the US nor Canada require toxicity data on solvents.... </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually that is incorrect. Employees (GG for instance) must have "ready access" to MSDS's while they are in their workplace. No offense to GG, but any company too bush league to keep up their web site won't get my vote of confidence. I've fleshed out a test to determine if 26 degree baume ammonia damages stainless steel barrel. The chemists want me to also test a leading conventional copper remover. I'd love to test CopperMelt but I doubt they even have a working phone if they can't keep their web site up. Web site hosting is cheaper than a monthly phone bill. I'm going to publish an article about copper removal and I can't hardly say the only source is the trunk of GG station wagon (even if it's really his truck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So does no one have contact info for this fellow??

MSDS would be greatly appreciated -- scan and email please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,
Jason

[ QUOTE ]
I can't hardly say the only source is the trunk of GG station wagon (even if it's really his truck )

[/ QUOTE ]

WHy not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Trust me, after you try this stuff you won't care if it came from my trunk, 7 eleven, or the black market. You will just want more of it!!

PS. THere is a steady stream of it and the supply has not ended since Mr. Hunter re-aquired the whole company. When his shifty business partner left was when all the "bush league" stuff started because Mr. Hunter was the lab guy and had never run an entire company by himself before. He recovered pretty well in my opinion considering the mess his partner left for him.

Anyhow, there is a distributor who has lots of it. They have a phone number and a website, and anyone who wants some can get some anytime and they don't even need the key to my trunk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. THe actual creator of the product is running from any number of problems caused by his ex-business partner so he crashed the website, disconnected his phone, and moved back to Canada. He only makes business contacts with retailers who were his first good sellers of COppermelt. His favorite is Payson Sports and Trophy here in Utah and he contacts Scott several times a month to check his supply.

I can't tell you what's in it but I can tell you that if you get a wiff up your nose, it'll feel like it's eating your sinuses, like VERY strong ammonia.

Right...so we cant actually talk to the guy making it...thats normal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well, i should have some in my hands to try soon .../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WOW,
JB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. THe actual creator of the product is running from any number of problems caused by his ex-business partner so he crashed the website, disconnected his phone, and moved back to Canada. He only makes business contacts with retailers who were his first good sellers of COppermelt.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really quite tragic. He was supposed to come down to my area, where I could introduce him to some more reputable financiers and business guys. Pity.

Are there any Canadian retailers selling this stuff? I should be able to get it for alot less if it didn't have to go to the US and than back to Canada.

[ QUOTE ]
I live in California. Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a bottle of this stuff to try out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you're in the Bay Area, I can meet you at Chabot when I next go to break in a barrel and/or load-test.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.