Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself

Kind of amazing they'd do that!

Yes.
Search: Jeffery Epstein
What he was/is accused of is a horrid abomination. Whether he was "helped" or not, he got the easy way out.
I don't need to search I know all about him but again just don't get why it ends up on brass headstamp??

How TOTALLY inappropriate. They didn't shoot him, they hanged him. 😆 I would say I wish I knew what he knew, but then I would have ended up hanging next to him.

I don't need to search I know all about him but again just don't get why it ends up on brass headstamp??

this is one of the few things in current American culture that resonates with almost everyone of the 99%. Right or left, lib or Conserve everyone has an agreement or suspicion that he was helped along to cover up the wealthy elite. Therefore, most of the populace has resisted the current phenomenon of on to the next news with this subject. We keep bringing it up to not forget it and its avenue of recirculating has swayed to a meme format.

most hard to explain but it's becoming a sentence that will never be forgotten here, and I don't think that's a bad thing

Recent Posts