Ukrainian sniper kill at 2.36 miles-ballistics?

I thinking about it. I drop a crow on the fly with my 357Mag 6" barrel Colt P. It was about 50' out from me. My friend with me couldn't believe it. The crow was bucking a headwind. So it wasn't hardly moving. So it was almost still target. Still it was flying. 😁🥹
Many. many years ago I saw a black buzzard killed in a similar manner, it was with a .22 mag rifle though. We were standing on a high bluff overlooking the Ohio river, there was a stiff breeze blowing from left to right, the buzzard came by just barely moving about 50 yards away. the guy pulled up the rifle, at the shot the buzzard folded up and fell like a rock.

It would seem more likely that the shooter was aiming at something else completely, and would have accidentally hit the person at 2.36 miles. I'm not saying anything is impossible, but dang unlikely.
But hey, tomorrow I could win 80 billion dollars in the lottery, become the Queen of Egypt, marry my dream man, see a cow jump over the moon, make my own 2.36 mile shot so accurately that I hit the coyote i was aiming at, and become the sole owner of Toyota?

Unlikely yes, but never say never.
Well if you wanna see cows jump try loading Scottish highlanders into a livestock trailer aimed at the slaughter house! They can clear 4.5' gates with no effort!!

I think I smell a brilliant marketing idea….😁.

Couple a 3 inch above bore 60 MOA rail with these "hex turrets" and you've got a
Long range beast!….or maybe you have to call them the "accu-hex ballistic system" - if there's one thing we've learned from Savage accutriggers and accustocks, Weatherby accumarks and accubrakes, Remington accutip slugs, and no doubt others, you NEED to have the "accu" prefix for something to be legit!

Chambered in the new .264-6.5 accucreed cartridge!!!! A revolutionary new design that is basically a 6.5 creedmore necked for .264" bullet diameter as God intended…..🥴
And now folks….the new Accucan!
My 15 year old found this and said hey dad you better get after the trademark before everything has accu in front of it.

Well this video really clears it up. A big case will hold a lot of powder and make a small bullet go faster.