EC Tuner Brake

i have seen a number of brakes being tested .cant say i have yet seen a EC in any of the tests .the EC does do something ,could be better . i do have another brake that does do a better job at taking recoil out .it is a 5 port . time will tell

i have seen a number of brakes being tested .cant say i have yet seen a EC in any of the tests .the EC does do something ,could be better . i do have another brake that does do a better job at taking recoil out .it is a 5 port . time will tell
I agree....current models are probably best for less than .30 cal and non magnums.

I have always felt they needed a really good 5 port brake for .30 cal and above magnums.

Who would put a dinky 3 or 4 port brake on a .338 LM?

There were better solutions using an MBM Beast brake with an ATS tuner integrating it custom.

So a beefed up EC tuner brake would be a good product development in theory.

I just put an index mark on the barrel and both sides of the self timing nut so that everything matches up again. No problems

Has anyone put Erik's EC tuner on a carbon fiber barrel?… and if so, what was the outcome?

I have a CA 300 PRC that shoots factory ammo in a "meh" group. and before taking off the factory muzzle brake I was hoping someone could give me some feedback.

I did, but the 0 setting was where I stopped. I plan on experimenting in the near future at distances further than our range offers.

The former brake never shot like this.

4C6C37C6-3717-4CF1-98AC-F79A7E6B0FDC.jpeg