Eagle Eye Optics Question...

mtn_extreme

Hey Guy's,

New to the forum (have been lurking for awhile) and need your help. I am having a custom 6.5wsm built for longrange, and the gunsmith keep (nicely) pushing an Eagle Eye 6x24x50 scope. I was going to go with the Burris xtr but it seems there isn't much profit for the ffl guys with this scope. What do any of you know about this Optic? The price is great but I haven't heard much good about czech glass assembled in China.

Any help I would be thankful for,

MX

I bought one at a gun show a few years back. Absolute junk! Pick a better scope. They conned me out of my money. Save yours for a real product.

I have a pair of 10X42 eagle eye binoculars that retail for over $300. Last fall I took them hunting. Towards the end of the afternoon as I was heading back to the truck I happened to scan the field edge one more time with the binoculars. Then, just for kicks, I scanned the field edge with my rifle scope, a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14X40. The cheaper Nikon scope gave a sharper, clearer image than the Eagle Eye binoculars.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.