E-Caller

Icotec

Whatever brand you decide on, you don't need all the bells and whistles that you pay extra for that you will never use. Do your research before making the purchase. There's so much stuff offered on e-callers now, it will really jack the price up.

Icotec makes some solid entry level offerings, which I have used through a friend but not personally owned. I have the Lucky Duck Rebel which has been great and I keep on hand as a back up even though I have since upgraded. I have had bad experiences with Foxpro so I personally would avoid them.

Also, don't put them in the bed of your truck while driving unless they are in their own carrying bag/case. They will last longer, ask me how I know lol.

I have a Fox Pro Prairie Blaster and I would not look for anything other. It has great sound, not too bulky, and the integrated remote controlled decoy is the hammer for coyotes and bob cats.

I have a Fox Pro Prairie Blaster and I would not look for anything other. It has great sound, not too bulky, and the integrated remote controlled decoy is the hammer for coyotes and bob cats.
The Prairie Blaster my take for those who may not know, not berating the OP here,#1 at $700 no way, #2 about 10lbs with batteries, no way,#3 this unit will struggle past the 100 yard range,# 4 no rechargeable batteries included at that price rechargeables, plan on another $250, lots better callers for half that trust me been there done that .