Best caller?

I've been using a Wildlife Technologies e-caller for the past 15 years. Grreat product. Best, clearest sound reproduction, IMO.
I've heard that many times if I hear it once more I may buy one out of curiosity, how many different calls on yours. I hear they won't let you hear the calls online?

It's been my experience that there is no best call that fits everyone's needs all of the time , just the call that fits your needs the best for you at that time . Kind of like rifles and pick-ups .

It's been my experience that there is no best call that fits everyone's needs all of the time , just the call that fits your needs the best for you at that time . Kind of like rifles and pick-ups .
Agreed thy all get the job done some just better or worse than others, but nevertheless get it done. I've no complaints with the Icotec all their sounds are available for listening online, and trust me they get results.

Re WT callers: When it comes to reproduction of sound, they stand above th rest. Sometimes, it is what you do not hear. Like static and other background noises when the sound is cranked up. Other times, it is what you can't hear. Like sounds the animal makes when it is crying out - often in frequencies the human ear cannot hear. IMO - it is the best quality e-caller.

Now that begs the next question: is it the best quality e-caller a guy should own/buy? I am on the fence on this one. First of all, they are expensive. Secondly, as previously mentioned, you cannot hear what the actual call sounds like prior to purchase, unless you are at the dealers place of business. These are proprietary cals and can only be downloaded to your card by a dealer. Third is customer service. While itis OK, it is just a single lady who does the best she can. this is a small business that makes a ltd. number of units each year. Decisions regarding warranty, service policies are made by owner and not driven by what the public or competition does. Finally, as touched on before, the owner is an audiophile who just happens to make e-callers. The company is not progressive in making e-callers. I believe they have only come out with four different models in the last twenty years. Kind of refreshing when you think about it. A company that brings a model to market only when technological advances allow them to introduce something meaninful.

My model is no longer being made or serviced. When it dies (it's 20+ years old) I'm not sure what I will replace it with.

Re WT callers: When it comes to reproduction of sound, they stand above th rest. Sometimes, it is what you do not hear. Like static and other background noises when the sound is cranked up. Other times, it is what you can't hear. Like sounds the animal makes when it is crying out - often in frequencies the human ear cannot hear. IMO - it is the best quality e-caller.

Now that begs the next question: is it the best quality e-caller a guy should own/buy? I am on the fence on this one. First of all, they are expensive. Secondly, as previously mentioned, you cannot hear what the actual call sounds like prior to purchase, unless you are at the dealers place of business. These are proprietary cals and can only be downloaded to your card by a dealer. Third is customer service. While itis OK, it is just a single lady who does the best she can. this is a small business that makes a ltd. number of units each year. Decisions regarding warranty, service policies are made by owner and not driven by what the public or competition does. Finally, as touched on before, the owner is an audiophile who just happens to make e-callers. The company is not progressive in making e-callers. I believe they have only come out with four different models in the last twenty years. Kind of refreshing when you think about it. A company that brings a model to market only when technological advances allow them to introduce something meaninful.

My model is no longer being made or serviced. When it dies (it's 20+ years old) I'm not sure what I will replace it with.
You've just mentioned the various reasons why I've never bought one. If you have a decent product you need to bend a little bit. I highly doubt at the end of the day neck to neck if WT E-caller would fare that much better than any other high quality caller. As it stands now my Icotec has provided hours of entertainment and it's just heating up, cold weather and coyote mating season quickly approaching.