DuPont IMR 4320, IMR 4350, IMR4227

CAUTION
If you find old manuals that have it, work up your load. The primers have changed and what was safe then might not be safe now. Your max load might be significantly lower.

The late German Salazar used 4320 in his 30.06 tubegun (elisio stock) to shoot F class with. Great substitute for varget or RL15 runs cooler for less throat wear. Similar to rl15 in temp sensitivity but easy enough to keep a tune using the same formula you would for rl15. .3 grains up or down every 15 degrees from where the load was developed. Locally it is about 120.00 less for an 8#er than varget, 4895 and rl15 is unavailable. In my 06 and dad's the 165 gamekings are very very accurate.

I have some old DuPont labeled powders, one unopened of IMR 4320. Are they all good to use as long as they don't smell or appear rusty?
I still have and occasionally use an old tin of DuPont IMR 4064. Like you said, if it doesn't smell or appear rusty it should be GTG. I still kept my $12.95 price label on can. My Dad could not hunt and passed a few years back so no more loading for his Savage 99E .308. Those old cans bring back great memories!

I have almost a full lb of 4320 left over from the 1990s. I would love to have some 6 ARC or Grendel data for it. Seems like it's right between TAC and CFE 223.
Burn rate is 1 thing and fill is another. It might take too much volume for a good result.

I still have some old 4320 from 30+ years ago, and it still works fine. We use/used it in numerous calibers and loads, and it was one of my favorite 308 loads for many years. Calibers from 222 to 308 had loads created to use the quantities we had then and some now.