Dream hunt animal

Black bear is excellent if cooked right. I've heard coastal brown bear is just for the hunt, the meat is supposed to be fishy
You made me hunger for black bear roast made up like German Sauerbraten accompanied by sweet n sour red cabbage, spaetzle, brown gravy and a good red wine. Spelling may be wrong. LOL

My dream hunt! Wanted to do this since I was 7 years old.

Attachments

• 20180330_113020_1522423829009_001.jpg
    20180330_113020_1522423829009_001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 300
Nicely done with a bow. That is freezer meat for a year or three
Thanks! I always wanted to do it with a bow. My older sister had archery when she was in 7th grade. Talked my parents into a bow for Christmas. I used that bow more than she did. For my 8th birthday I got my first bow. Haven't put the bow down since.

If I were to quit my every other year elk or mule deer hunt I could save enough. I just can't quit and that's why my wife says that I have a bad addiction but not the BAD kind !
I'm with you, I spend most of my winter in Georgia on my wife's family farm hunting deer and pigs, and most years I'm in Illinois mid November hunting deer. And a buddy offered me an opportunity to go hunt a private ranch in Missouri next year. Then fishing gets in the picture and work always get in the way of having fun

Thanks! I always wanted to do it with a bow. My older sister had archery when she was in 7th grade. Talked my parents into a bow for Christmas. I used that bow more than she did. For my 8th birthday I got my first bow. Haven't put the bow down since.
I love to bow hunt I've always had buddies that bow hunted but I never tried shooting their bows. Then I bought my first bow and have loved since.

Like many have said, sheep or moose would top the list but financially out of reach unless I win a special tag.

A fully guided elk hunt has been a dream for 30 plus years and I made it happen last year in NM on public land.

Headed back for NM muleys this year.

My advice, it's okay to dream but don't wait too long to attain those which are within your grasp.

Screenshot_20220729-083858_Gallery.jpg