Double Team On A Sounder

Double Naught Spy

https://youtu.be/6eWUXohq-Og

This sounder had shown up infrequently for about 3 months, often going for extended periods without showing up. I had sat for them a few times. My hunting partner had as well. A couple of times we tried double teaming them - all to no success.

They came in the morning about 2:30 and so we were waiting on them the next morning, arriving well before midnight. They showed up about 1:00 am.

With a much more stable platform than the last double we attempted, we waited until the setup was solid and started. As with last time, the signal to start was my buddy's first shot.

In part due to the quick disappearance of the smaller piglets, he and I ended up focusing on 3 hogs, all of which were downed, though the boar was not found until 3 days later.

The two recovered sows were good-sized at 155 and 245 lbs., both of which found a home in my neighbor's freezer after going to the processor.

Good shooting! I'm going through withdrawal! The hogs haven't shown in months on the land I hunt. This video just elevated my pig hunting fever up a few notches!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.