Does anyone here have RL experience with SPEC.-OPS. brand products?

JKO

I'm considering purchasing a case for my .30 Cody Express Heavy Bench gun, and I was wondering if anyone here has ever dealt with SPEC.-OPS. BRAND , or used their products.

The HAZ-MAT case is the case which I'm considering purchasing.

It's also sold by SAVVY SURVIVOR (and I posted a query to that effect here earlier), but I thought I'd make more sense by mentioning the manufacturer rather than someone who's just a distributor of their products.

Thanks again.
--JKO

I have been using their smaller totes for several months and they are excellent. Have not used the larger rifle containers but would expect the quality will be exceptional. Carry my digital cameras and 35mm in the larger tote, their totes and organizers are excellent size for organizing gear.
I would not hesitate to buy from Spec Ops - matter of fact I did this week.

Ian:

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

From what I've seen elsewhere on the Web, their stuff appears to be top-notch, but I appreciate the second opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've got a substantial chunk of change invested in my rifle, and I want to protect that investment, if at all possible.

--JKO

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.