Anybody have experience with Rudolph

I received a reply this morning. I hope this happens, not sure why no one could have provided this information months ago.

Hi Steve,

We are very sorry for the delay and inconvenience!
We had a production delay from the factory that supplies us with the shooting sticks.
Yesterday we have shipped a new shipment of Shooting Sticks to the USA and will arrive in next week.
We should be able to ship your order to you by the end of next week.

Once again, we apologise for the delay.

Regards

Rudolph Baard

RUDOLPH OPTICS

FYI I posted this last year that might be worth reporting through.

So this deserves a update. Rudolph Optics seem to have corrected their problems. There is a new US rep, I spoke to him on the phone. He gave me some incite on the past problems. He seems totally legit, he knew exactly who I was, told me my shooting sticks were on the way and they showed up when he said they would.

Well I finally took these out of the box to play with and they broke within the first two minutes. One of the retention buttons that snaps into place for height adjustment fell down into the leg tube so i can't lock one of the legs stable. 🤦‍♂️

I had ordered a scope cover from Rudolph Optics on 7/11/ 2023. I to had not received my order & after seeing this thread here, I'd started emailing them with no response. I figured they had closed up & was I going to contact my credit card but hadn't yet. Low & behold fedex brought my scope cover today. 9/16/ 2023. Maybe Rudolph's got things worked out. If you have ordered from them go to their website & go to your account & see if there is a update.

I have practiced with the Rudolph PH shooting sticks a bunch since I got them. Never had this style before and I really like them, more stable than anything else I have tried that is practical to actually carry on a stalk. I really don't know what accuracy expectations should be shooting from sticks but I can tell you what my results have been. 5 four shot groups today at 100 yards averaged 2.5 inches. That's from a rifle that consistently shoots .75 inch groups from the bench.

The only issue I have with them is they don't get small enough for me to travel with. The sticks are 42 inches fully retracted. I travel with a take down rifle, 36 inch case.