Anybody have experience with Rudolph

huntoregon

I ordered a set of Rudolph PH shooting sticks back on April 19th. At that time their website showed they were in stock. Waited a couple weeks and got nothing, so I tried to track my order and it had not even shipped yet. Got back on the website and they show out of stock now. Tried calling them to get an update no luck, emailed them no luck, only response I have received was on Facebook messenger they told me almost a month ago they should be delivered within a week. Has anyone else ever dealt with Rudolph? What was your experience?

I ordered a set of Rudolph PH shooting sticks back on April 19th. At that time their website showed they were in stock. Waited a couple weeks and got nothing, so I tried to track my order and it had not even shipped yet. Got back on the website and they show out of stock now. Tried calling them to get an update no luck, emailed them no luck, only response I have received was on Facebook messenger they told me almost a month ago they should be delivered within a week. Has anyone else ever dealt with Rudolph? What was your experience?
Wow, I have had nearly the same experience with them, ordered the sticks in March. They have my money and I don't have sticks. They will not answer the phone, or answer voice messages, or emails or answer messages sent from their web site. I was talking to them about stocking their optics in my store. All communication suddenly stopped a couple of months ago. The owners name is Rudolph Baard, he contacted me when I indicated I might be interested in being a dealer. He is also not answering messages anymore.

Wow. I have had nearly the same experience with them, ordered the sticks in March. They have my money and I don't have sticks. They will not answer the phone, or answer voice messages, or emails or answer messages sent from their web site. I was talking to them about stocking their optics in my store. All communication suddenly stopped a couple of months ago. The owners name is Rudolph Baard, he contacted me when I indicated I might be interested in being a dealer. He is also not answering messages anymore.

Reads like ya both lost costs..plus shipping...and tax if applicable....
How much did he get ya for???

Wow. I have had nearly the same experience with them, ordered the sticks in March. They have my money and I don't have sticks. They will not answer the phone, or answer voice messages, or emails or answer messages sent from their web site. I was talking to them about stocking their optics in my store. All communication suddenly stopped a couple of months ago. The owners name is Rudolph Baard, he contacted me when I indicated I might be interested in being a dealer. He is also not answering messages anymore.
This doesn't sound too encouraging

Reads like ya both lost costs..plus shipping...and tax if applicable....
How much did he get ya for???
Nothing epic, I think the sticks were $129.

The whole experience with Rudolph has been disappointing!

I found the shooting sticks online after a Google search. I noticed the optics on their web site and did some research. I was very interested in stocking the scopes. I contacted them and asked a few questions and they seemed genuinely interested in doing business with me. That's when it started getting weird. I wanted to see the product before I committed. They assured me that product support and availability would not be an issue, that their US operations were out of Texas, I am in Oklahoma so whatever I would need was only a day or two away. I suggested they send a rep up to show us the optics. They ignored that request so I told them we could put this on hold, I would meet with them face to face and check out their products at next years Shot Show. At this point some one from Rudolph called me and offered to send some scopes for me to check out. We talked quite a bit and I settled on 3 or 4 optics that I thought would work for us. I was promised they would be mailed within a couple of days. That was around the end of March, and also when Rudolph Optics seemed to drop off the grid.

So of course no package of samples from Rudolph Optics arrived. The shooting sticks I paid for on the website back in the middle of March have not arrived.

As I said in my post above I have tried to contact them many times by every method available to no avail. No way I would consider a business relationship with them at this point. I just want to know if the sticks are coming, and if not when will I be issued a refund.

Whatever challenges Rudolph Optics may be facing now in establishing a US presence are irrelevant to me at this point. They are burning bridges with the lack of communication.

Also I noticed Rudolph Optics was a Sponsor of this forum, and actively selling their products in the classifieds here for a while. Maybe the admin/owners of this site could try to contact Rudolph and find out what the heck is going on.

So I see this as the NQA warranty return:
1690520876645.png

so I pulled up that address:
1690520930022.png

Only hit on the phone number comes back to their site.

Interesting that the company address for the LLC is Richland Hills outside of Ft Worth.
1690521658770.png

• 6517 SMITHFIELD RD STE C
  • NORTH RICHLAND HILLS
  • TX
  • USA

So here is the one response I did receive. Its a mass mailing, I got the same message word for word multiple time because I sent multiple inquiries.

I have called the phone numbers at the bottom of the message, more of the same. Leave a message.

Rudolph Baard

Jul 19, 2023, 6:40 AM (9 days ago)
to me
Steve

We would like to address the recent communication challenges you may have experienced with our USA office. Currently, we are aware that our USA office is experiencing some technical difficulties in responding to your queries promptly. We understand the importance of timely and efficient communication, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Rest assured, our dedicated team at our global headquarters in South Africa is actively working to resolve these communication issues as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we are here to provide you with the assistance you need and ensure that your concerns are addressed promptly.

Please know that we value your business and are committed to maintaining a high level of service for all our clients, including those in the USA. We appreciate your patience during this time and want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to restore normal communication channels with our USA office.

If you have any questions or require immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team based in South Africa. We are fully prepared to assist you and ensure that your needs are met.

Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support. We look forward to resolving the communication issues with our USA office and continuing to provide you with exceptional service.

Best regards,

Rudolph Baard
RUDOLPH OPTICS

Tel: +27 21 887 3700
Cel: +27 82 447 4827
E-mail: [email protected]