DIY Swarovski EL tripod mount for $5

Mram10us

I made another lame video but hopefully it save somebody some money or gives somebody an idea on a mount for the ELs. I bought a piece of 12" x 12" ABS off of Amazon for $5 and molded it to the binos. I can't mount the plate until I get my new tripod and haven't decided which I want to upgrade to. Once I do I'll update the video. Thanks for the help from everybody when we brainstormed this about a month ago

I love it, your just like me, build it - don't buy it! Best feeling is knowing it was built out of your own two hands - saving money, gaining knowledge - LOVE IT!

Where/how does the plate mount? How do you change interpupillary distance if someone else uses them?
Not sure which tripod I'm getting, so not sure until I get the plate. If someone wants to use them, the adapter slides front And back enough to adjust. That was pure luck :) I was just wanting them to fit me

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.