Discount for LRH Members: AG Composites Stocks

Thanks for asking. We have Green Widow Web color option on the website. We could do that base color without the black webbing. Call the order in since it's not a standard option. 1-833-AGSTOCK

Since I have you "on the line"……do you folks have any intentions to produce stocks for the "push feed" or "CRF" Winchesters? memtb

Awesome stocks! Glad to see you guys on here. I own a few of them and fit has always been perfect
Glad you like them!
are the butt stocks hollow? if so can they be filled with foam? I have a McMillian and took a fall and grabbed the stock so hard by the recoil pad I cracked stock by the pad and McMillian said sorry use some epoxy
The buttstock are not hollow. We use a two part aerospace foam in the buttstock. Similar stuff that can be used in airplane wings.

I asked a question on your website the day you first came aboard on LRH but never received a reply. A dumb question and I know that the Weatherby Vangaurd's are a Howa action and basically a Remington design. I saw no Vangaurd or Howa stock. Would your Remington 700 BDL stocks work with Weatherby Vangaurd action or need to be modified?
Thanks