New to the LRH Forum: AG Composites Custom Stocks

Welcome from Arizona. Loved the Alpine Hunter ergos a lot! However, I had to sell it since the gunsmith couldn't get the inlet right for the Tikka. Will you be in letting for Tikka's anytime soon and expanding the number of stocks available? You were incredible to work with and tried to help as much as you could and I wouldn't hesitate to order again. The smith, not so much. LOL!!!
Thanks for asking. We currently offer the Privateer, Alpine Hunter and Adjustable Hunter with a Tikka inlet. The Visigoth will be offered with a Tikka inlet in a few months. Those orders have to be called in. The Tikka inlet isn't an available option on the website yet. 1-833-AGSTOCK

Welcome guy's , you guys make a perfect stock for me, BUT, you don't do a savage inlet for short or long actions which puts me close to a grand $ . Yes I can buy a flat top and have it inleted but that's more than a poor old carpenter can do right now. Let me know if you guys start doing savage inlets and I'm there 100% thanks and have a great day

Is the bighorn origin the same as a Rem 700 inlet?
It's close. We do have the Bighorn inlet available for all our stocks so you can just order that.

Been shooting one since 2019, convinced 4 other people to buy them as well.

IMG_8735.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

IMG_8393.jpeg

Started as a Mausingfield in 6.5 PRC, now sitting as a CDG in 300 Win Mag but it's also been a 6.5 Creedmoor, 30-06, 7 PRC and smokeless muzzleloader. It killed our camp's only bear, a nice buck, several does and it was along for the ride when I shot my bison. I killed a crow at 300, a clay pigeon at 1000 and was used the first time I got a hit on a 1 mile target.

Needless to say I have thoroughly enjoyed it and it isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Been shooting one since 2019, convinced 4 other people to buy them as well.

View attachment 545731
View attachment 545732
View attachment 545733
Started as a Mausingfield in 6.5 PRC, now sitting as a CDG in 300 Win Mag but it's also been a 6.5 Creedmoor, 30-06, 7 PRC and smokeless muzzleloader. It killed our camp's only bear, a nice buck, several does and it was along for the ride when I shot my bison. I killed a crow at 300, a clay pigeon at 1000 and was used the first time I got a hit on a 1 mile target.

Needless to say I have thoroughly enjoyed it and it isn't going anywhere any time soon.
That's a great bear! Looks like you harvested it in the hardwoods, too. That takes a little more doing than shooting one in the west. Nice work. And great looking stock :)

That's a great bear! Looks like you harvested it in the hardwoods, too. That takes a little more doing than shooting one in the west. Nice work. And great looking stock :)

Thanks and it wasn't hard just incredibly lucky. First time PA opened rifle season on a Saturday, first time they opened the extended bear season during rifle deer season and first time I had seen a bear in the woods. Also killed an 8pt buck that same morning.

Thanks for asking. We currently offer the Privateer, Alpine Hunter and Adjustable Hunter with a Tikka inlet. The Visigoth will be offered with a Tikka inlet in a few months. Those orders have to be called in. The Tikka inlet isn't an available option on the website yet. 1-833-AGSTOCK
Thank you for your answer, that's great news! Are you inletting from factory, or do we need to send it to a gunsmith? Will the inlet accept SA, LA, and T1x?

Thank you for your answer, that's great news! Are you inletting from factory, or do we need to send it to a gunsmith? Will the inlet accept SA, LA, and T1x?
You can order the Tikka T3x stock direct from us. Just give us a call. 1-833-AGSTOCK. There is not a difference in the inlet between a LA or SA so we just need to know what barrel channel, what color you want and any custom options.

We've never worked with a T1 so I'm not 100% sure they're the same footprint. What I've seen online is that there are some differences in the magwell area that make the T1 a little different from a T3 and therefore a T3 stock would not work on a T1.

Thanks and it wasn't hard just incredibly lucky. First time PA opened rifle season on a Saturday, first time they opened the extended bear season during rifle deer season and first time I had seen a bear in the woods. Also killed an 8pt buck that same morning.
That's a day for the books!!!