Different brands of powders?

zr600

Ok I have always pretty much used hogdons extreme powders, lots of varget, h4350, h1000, Retumbo. So how do the accurate, ram shot, shooters world powders compare in performance and temperature stability? I have used a few alliant rl17, rl16, rl15, rl23, and rl26. I know rl17, rl15, and rl26 aren't as stable as hodgons extreme.

You answered your own question, they are not as temp stabile and as too how they compare it will vary per rifle and bullet. But they can shoot great groups. Just will not be as stabile as extreme powders across large temp variations. But IMR has some powders that are very close.

Curious what type of shooting/shooters actually need to worry about temperature stable powders? 🤔

Curious what type of shooting/shooters actually need to worry about temperature stable powders? 🤔
Where do you live? I live in Nd can be shooting in 90 degree weather or -20 out coyote hunting. Have seen during deer season be very nice out 70 to very cold -20. So temps can make a big difference.

The IMR Enduron powders are advertised to be as temp stable as the Hodgdon Extreme. Makes sense, both made by the same company. No issues with RL26 here in Az.