Die suggestions needed

I have three rifles chambered in the same caliber. one seems to have a much shorter chamber. One die setting sizes brass fine for two of the rifles, but that brass will not chamber in the third rifle. Rather than disturb the setting, I'm thinking about getting another die for this rifle. Am I missing something? Also, it's a Bergara. Has anyone else ran into this with Bergara, or is mine an oddball? It shoots factory ammo well enough, but I would rather load for it. Suggestions, please.
I'd probably try to keep the brass designated to each rifle. Or at least keep the brass that is close in dimension separated from the one rifle that has a smaller chamber.

That is very interesting. I never thought of that. Do you have a full set of dies for each, or a common FL sizing die and different seater dies?
I'm the other way around. Each chamber gets it's own sizing die, and for seating I'll have one mic seater die I use for everything. I have Hornady, Forster and Redding, I like the Redding comp seaters the best. Early on I'll be changing seating depth a good bit and the mic die is my preferred way to mess with depth, I don't find resetting it every time to take very long.

Usually by the time I'm dialed in on a seating depth I'll get a cap/stem set just for that to use with my LE Wilson seating die - one body but multiple cap/stems set for different bullets. The seater body is just a hunk of metal with no adjustment, no reason for multiple of those.

I'm the other way around. Each chamber gets it's own sizing die, and for seating I'll have one mic seater die I use for everything. I have Hornady, Forster and Redding, I like the Redding comp seaters the best. Early on I'll be changing seating depth a good bit and the mic die is my preferred way to mess with depth, I don't find resetting it every time to take very long.

Usually by the time I'm dialed in on a seating depth I'll get a cap/stem set just for that to use with my LE Wilson seating die - one body but multiple cap/stems set for different bullets. The seater body is just a hunk of metal with no adjustment, no reason for multiple of those.
Could do this too. Many paths to the top of the mountain!

I have three .308's. One match rifle, that has its own dies, and two hunting rifles that shoot the same load. Also have three 6.5 Creedmoors. They are what this thread is about. Two of them shoot almost identical loads, out of the same brass. The odd ball is a Bergara. Now, I don't have to buy another die just for it. But will keep its brass separated. One day, when I'm gone, my nieces and nephews can choose from my collection. So I need enough for all to get something.😁 That, and I like playing with new toys.

The odd ball is a Bergara.
They have a bunch of odd things going on, I have several but probably won't be getting anymore. For the cost of a factory rifle I'd rather get a good action bedded to a good stock, then change barrels to fit my whims.

One thing I noticed was my .22LR barrel action came with two long trigger pins, and it wouldn't fit in any R700 stock I had until I took the pin out and shortened it. I'm not about to change the inletting on a $900 chassis over a long pin that's for sure. None of my shorter R700 pins would fit into the Bergara action. Odd, right?

I agree with keep the brass designated to it's rifle . in my 7mm'08's the browning gets rem brass . the rem gets Norma brass . the Tikka gets a mix of anything , and everything . so I only have to be careful of keeping the Tikka brass by itself . I did buy some Nosler brass for the Tikka .

I marry a set of dies to each gun. Depending on the use/amount of reloading, I determine what press I will use and note it because I cant remember anything anymore. Then those dies, that press and that rifle are used to make that ammo and no mistakes are made, ammo always chambers and I dont get mad at myself for being a novice.

I use to use on die for sizing for 3 25/06's and 3-308 Norma Mags. Between my sons and I we have two 220 Swifts. 2- Bushing dies for them too. I no longer do that. I use FL Bushing die for each one.