Custom turret companies?

snox801

Ok looking for some options for custom turrets. This time it's for a vortex crossfire 2.
It's going on the donation gun I and putting together.
I've had kenton build them for my .257 and they are a great product but I am very disappointed in customer service. Really disappointed.
I ordered mine online and they came in for the wrong model scope. My fault. I've been trying to call for two weeks and left many messages to make sure I can get the right order for my .257 and make sure I get the donation turrets correct. I've got no response.
So I'm looking for other options. Custom turrets with someone to contact either email or phone to handle issues.
Thanks you

I thought I read Gunwerks was doing custom turrets for different brands of scopes now I had them build one for my night force they do a fantastic job and they do sell vortex scopes might be an option. David

Ok looking for some options for custom turrets. This time it's for a vortex crossfire 2.
It's going on the donation gun I and putting together.
I've had kenton build them for my .257 and they are a great product but I am very disappointed in customer service. Really disappointed.
I ordered mine online and they came in for the wrong model scope. My fault. I've been trying to call for two weeks and left many messages to make sure I can get the right order for my .257 and make sure I get the donation turrets correct. I've got no response.
So I'm looking for other options. Custom turrets with someone to contact either email or phone to handle issues.
Thanks you

Shame you are having difficulties. I've used Kenton as recently as a month ago for my cousin who wanted one for his 6.5 Creedmore. I called multiple times and always got a response. They also answered my e-mails. Also used them earlier and no issues with customer service.

Ya it's very odd as he was very easy several years ago when I contacted him. Always got a response. Just the last month I've got nothing. I will try again this week as the turrets he sent me were very nice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.