Anyone know of a custom turret company that wants buisness?!

Lancet

Hey guys I am looking for a company that will simply print the info for a custom turret onto a turret that I already have and can send to them. I talked to Kenton industries and they refuse to do it because they don't offer the turret for my scope. I have a vortex crossfire, and it is the same turret as a vortex viper scope. All I need is for the company to put the info onto it!!

Thanks!!

If you're absolutely convinced it's the same turret then why not order one for a Viper from the Vortex website?

I have had to do this with car parts - most parts store people have no clue what parts fit what car. Tell Vortex or Kenton it's for a Viper and off you go. At worst you make a $100 mistake.

I'm looking for the same thing. I have a huskemaw that I would like to get a MOA turret for. The Huskemaw people won't cut one; they will however gladly build a "custom" calibrated turret for $$$ what ever they get for one.

I had the "custom" turret that came with the price of the scope re-anodized hence it is blank but the machine shop doesn't have the means to re-engrave it in MOA.

As for Kenton Ind., I got the same answer last year; they won't do a 1 off engraving... even though I would supply the blank turret.

I like the scope. the elevation and windage knobs track nearly perfectly. Having it mounted on a 1 piece picatinny rail mount allows me to move it between several rifles. I've figured out the offset to re-zero when it is moved between rifles. I just don't want to have to buy a dozen turrets to cover each load and condition.

One thing to consider. They probably don't "re-print" turrets because alot of time would go into stripping the old paint off to then re-paint it. small parts=more time. Also another thing, the crossfires are notorious for not having repeatable clicks. One thing to consider before dumping much money into one. And finally, My viper HS and Viper PST looks like the same turrets, but are a whole different animal. And they're both Viper
Nimrod

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.