Custom loads needed

Pcweidman

I am looking for someone that is well known on the forum that is making custom loads for members. I know about Applied and some of the great HSM loads but they don't have exactly what I want and i need a go to guy! Can you all help me?

In need of high grain high speed 300wm loads over 210gr. I also need some 338 Norma rounds made.. Anyone want some business?

Thanks

Chris

Copper creek well load them for you .

Cheak there web sit out they well even work up a load for your rifle but you'll have to send it to them

What you really need is a friend or acquaintance locally that will let you use his equipment while he teaches you to hand load, therefore eliminating the liability issues of running afoul of the ammunition manufacturing laws. My S-I-L has helped several friends start out hand loading in this manner without any bad experiences. BTW, I taught him to re-load and now he is totally addicted and has a lot more guns but I don't think my daughter is as happy about this addiction as he is. LOL

Hahahah nice! I agree about the liability. I am in the process of exploring a good starter kit and everything I need I start loading. I agree I want to do it myself hut in th mean time heavy gr 300wm cartridges are few ad far between except at sniper central.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.