Custom gunsmith recommendation

Entropy, After reading several reviews on custom gunmakers and also posts on building your own custom rifle with or without a gunsmith, I decided to order all the parts and have a gunsmith assemble my first custom rife. I bought a BigHorn action wrench and the smith used it along with his high end gun vise. Time to assemble was less than an hour, so I waited and his charge to assemble my rifle was $65.
Here are the parts for my 300 PRC build:
Proof Research carbon fiber Zermatt Arms pre-fit barrel for the BigHorn SR3 action (ordered from Stocky's)
Zermatt Arms BigHorn SR3 action milled specifically for a Wyatt's PRC extended internal magazine
Hawkins Precision M5 Oberndorf bottom metal (BDL style)
AG Composites carbon fiber Visigoth hunting rifle stock. This order was critical. I supplied the above parts info to AG, and they built the stock with precise CNC machining. All parts fit perfectly, and no inletting was needed.
I added a TriggerTech Rem 700 Special trigger, an APA Gen 3 Fat B....d muzzle brake, and a Zeiss V6 Conquest scope. I love this rifle as it is shoots sub 0.40 MOA consistently at every distance.
My next custom rifle will be a 6.5 PRC hunting rifle with slight changes = a Hawkins DBM bottom metal and the APA Gen 2 Little B..d brake. A good, experienced gunsmith in your area should work fine. RR
Awesome rifle!

Can't find my post but Kenny Jarrett in South Carolina is known for his very accurate Beanfield rifles. Quite a character - long range shooter and he gave a great rifle cleaning demo in Reno at a Safari Club Convention - 10? years ago.

Can't find my post but Kenny Jarrett in South Carolina is known for his very accurate Beanfield rifles. Quite a character - long range shooter and he gave a great rifle cleaning demo in Reno at a Safari Club Convention - 10? years ago.

I was in that very demo with Jarret! 15+ years ago…

I was in that very demo with Jarret! 15+ years ago…
LOL - did he say - Here I am bragging on him - and due some temporary delay he was giving you the needle ?.

**** - I grew up cleaning rifles but NOTHING LIKE THAT. What pros you guys are.

I would look into IN-RUT Rifles. They have great reviews from Eastman's Hunting Journal . They guarantee 1/2" or better with factory Ammuntion. Reasonable price considering everyone else. Here's a photo.

Attachments

• 0854BA22-BB1D-4872-B038-D78DD64C16C2.png
    0854BA22-BB1D-4872-B038-D78DD64C16C2.png
    919.6 KB · Views: 65
  • D3594E80-665B-4B5E-9D67-E25F3E426E3E.jpeg
    D3594E80-665B-4B5E-9D67-E25F3E426E3E.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 80
Living in NC you may want to contact Dan Glover of Dan's Custom Gun Service. He lives between Wake Forest and Wendell. Phone number 919-604-1651. Has built a couple of rifles for Donald Trump, Jr. He does very nice work.
Just saw this, do you know if Dan has a website showing some of his work and or rifles he might have in stock..? Thanks!