Custom Gun

lefty15

I have finally convinced the boss/warden or as she wants to be called the wife that I need a custom rifle. I live in Regina Saskatchewan Canada. I have already contacted a couple of places in Alberta and both of these 2 places have been helpful. What I am wondering is there anyone in Saskatchewan who builds good custom rifles?

Jerry at Hi-pro precision in Brandon has spun up two barrels for me, and my cousin has several guns made by him, all of them are extremely accurate...

What are you planning on making?

Orch

I say this with first hand knowledge Ihave dealt thith all of these you have mentioned!!!! Most are gun plumbers not gun builders.Yes i'm from saskatchewan Be weary on who builds your rifle I would hate for you to be steered wrong and fed full of b.s.

I have a Corlanes built gun. Only one and woudn't have another, a friend of mine has one that they went though. Quality and attention to detail is poor. I would never have them do anythng for me again.
I don't have any Alberta tactical stuff and have only tried to buy a few pieces from them. Lets just say I can't afford to shop there and the attitude they have is somethng I won't deal with.

If you know what you want, lots of stuff is available to collect and there are lots of local gunsmiths that can assemble stuff . My last 2 customs are amazing and were built by a local guy,

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.