CURTIS AXIOM action!

Chase Curtis

Well as many of you know it's been a long road for Joel and I... but there is a bright light at the end of the shortening tunnel!

Took this test build out today mainly to run for function, but always helps to shoot for group. gun)

Our friends over at Alamo Precision chambered up a test barrel for us... good guys!

The many many hours Joel and I have put into this as well as the help of Greg Tannel on our fire control system is all coming together! Proofs in the paper:cool:

6.5x47
140 Berger @ 2770fps
20" barrel

BD8A94B7-061E-4589-A56F-C55B3EBC18F5_zpshsjpoq0j.jpg

540E43D0-1E03-476A-86D1-561E8102F6A1_zpslyglgw45.jpg

97F3DB55-1B4C-40C1-BB61-0C66ED33EDB5_zps8ziqcudf.jpg

AXIOM actions should be shipping towards end of next month.

will you be taking pre orders. will the long and short actions be coming out the same time

We will ne taking pre orders. If you would like to be on the 'hotlist' please send an email to [email protected] with "hot list' In the beefy with you contact info and I'll add you to it.

Long actions will be about a month after short

Talked to robert out at alamo today and he was very high on this action. Looks like I will be screwing a hardy carbon fiber barrel onto one as soon as you guys get them to him.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts